The Opportunity: The executive will use his/her skills in work plan coordination and development, and be part of an enthusiastic entrepreneurial community. The position will expose the individual to a fast paced and exciting environment, allowing the individual to acquire lateral / domain expertise and grow with the company.
The Scope: Working mostly in a team environment, the executive will ensure all materials and information are present to meet project timelines and communicate with the team accordingly. His/her role is essential to the launching of projects and he/she must be organized and professional.
- Act as the point of communication between company’s team members and external resources
- Liaise with management and external resources to identify and define project requirements, scopes, and objectives that align with organizational goals
- Coordinate with internal and external resources to ensure projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets
- Analyze project progress and coordinate all involved in projects to keep workflow on track.
- Communicate timeline changes and new information to team; track project changes and adjust schedules when needed
- Report project progress and outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels when needed—escalating issues when necessary based on project work plans
- Track and analyze project risks and recommend improvements
- Achieve project goals while upholding standards and best practices
- Monitor and assign resources appropriately to streamline project efficiency and maximize deliverable outputs
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Previous experience in project coordination or project management is preferred
- Able to work efficiently under pressure
- Able to multitask on several different aspects of a project or on multiple projects
- Able to produce quality work with strict deadlines
- Must be able to work well in a team and is organized
Interested candidates, please submit a Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com.